Just a fan of the best designer around - Angelo Surmelis.
I first noticed him on a TLC show called Clean Sweep and more
recently on HGTV. He has two shows on that network - 24 Hour
Design and Rate My Space! Check out his new furniture line
angelo:HOME - I have a store with some of his items below!

The Design Geek Fan Store!

THE DESIGN GEEK: words fail...

THE DESIGN GEEK: words fail...

If we did not love Angelo enough already, check out this fantastic video he made while in Washington DC for the inauguration... it brought another tear to my eye - I don't know of a more genuine person - thank you for sharing this with us Angelo!

ANGELO SURMELIS YOU ROCK!

2 comments:

  1. All I have to say is that Angelo makes designing fun! Everyone on HGTV does but Rate My Space is all about making a new place look like a million dollars and having fun while at it.

    Plus I got an autographed post card from him as well!

    ReplyDelete

From Angelo Surmelis' blog: THE angelo:HOME Blog

angelo surmelis - Google Blog Search

Angelo in his kitchen!

Angelo in his kitchen!

Angelo eating!

Angelo eating!

Angelo with his dog Baxter

Angelo with his dog Baxter

Angelo as a kid!

Angelo as a kid!

Followers

My Fav Blogs

About Me

My photo
JUST A FAN OF THE BEST DESIGNER ON TELEVISION - ANGELO SURMELIS. I FIRST NOTICED HIM ON A TLC SHOW CALLED CLEAN SWEEP AND MORE RECENTLY ON HGTV. HE HAS TWO SHOWS ON THAT NETWORK - 24 HOUR DESIGN AND RATE MY SPACE! I PLAN TO PUT UPDATES ON HIM HERE - WHAT EVER I CAN FIND OR PEOPLE SEND ME!